April 14, 2010

Post Game Reactions

Really, Penguins? (And Versus)

Dear Ottawa Senators,
I extend my deepest apology to you after I was quick to write you off in the previous post. While I still don't know how you managed to get into the 5th playoff spot with your mediocre statistics; but I am grateful that you could manage to (briefly) shut up the fans at the "igloo" as well as the Versus analysts.
Love,
Paula


Well my other predictions were also wrong- but I'm glad! Flyers upset the Devils. The Coyotes, although ranked higher than the Redwings, also won. I still consider this an 'upset', however, as the NHL and the Versus channel LOVES the Redwings. And last but certainly not least, the Avs beat the Sharks. All in all, it was a great night of hockey.

18 more hours until the B's and Sabres hit the ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment