January 27, 2010

Ready or Not, Here They Come.

Do you want to know why I am afraid of Alexander Ovechkin? It's not because he's scored 33 goals in just 44 games. And its not because he's tallied 37 assists..which totals to a whopping 70 points, already. The reason why I am afraid of Ovechkin, now more than ever, is because his team can slaughter a team 7-2, without a single goal from him. Yup. The Washington Capitals scored 7 goals last night. And not ONE of those goals was from Ovie. That, my friends, is what I like to call..depth.

I have all the respect in the world for Ovie's antics and shenanigans; as well as his unbelievable, somewhat superhuman talent. But they're coming to the TD Garden next week, Tuesday, to be exact, and this frightens me. Can we just... uninvite them? No. Unfortunately, they're coming whether the Black and Gold like it or not. Personally, I don't like it. But hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised. But alas, I'm getting ahead of myself, and I'm sorry. I know that the pesky, and Northeast Division leading Sabres will be a tough contest Friday night. As well as the Kings on Saturday.

Ready or Not, here they come.
And by not, i mean...the B's better be ready to draw some blood and pick up some points.

Have a good Wednesday.
Lots of hockey on tonight for those interested in teams beyond the realm of Bruins.

No comments:

Post a Comment